Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 4

I built the box for the control panel.  I plan on putting the control (which will be slightly larger than the box) on hinges so I can access it by flipping it forward, towards the player.

Side view of the pre-controls.


Added a top shelf.  This is where the control panel will drop to.

Sanding.

Another view of the assembled CP.

Booted it up with my temporary X-Arcade CP and sound.

24" light for the marquee

Rear view - I'll mount the Power Strip once I get one with a great surge protector.

Mounted the middle, right and left front speakers.

Rear speakers and sub-woofer in place. 

Rear speakers pointing out the front vents.  I'll put some black cloth behind it and blue lighting effects later one.  Much black paint touch-ups will be needed.

edit - I just noticed now I forgot to paint the underside of the CP.  haha.  Oh well, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment